Sunday 9 June 2013

Angela J P

shunyown: ginonyms: juuusaaan: awesomepilover: Just...



shunyown:

ginonyms:

juuusaaan:

awesomepilover:

Just reblog and then just click on the picture above, then click on play,  then leave the mouse alone, sit back, and enjoy a piece of creative brilliance.

OH. MY. GOD.

OMFG.

THIS MADE MY DAY !

THIS.

Awesomeness

OMG. ASTIG!!!!!!!

okay. haha

THIS IS IT! LAUGHTRIP

iheartharrypotteralways: avengercat: findinggaby: eggsie:dirks...



iheartharrypotteralways:

avengercat:

findinggaby:

eggsie:dirkstridersironicgirlfriend:smuppetdong:legnaangel:scarabeus:onceaspoiler:fluent-in-lesbianism:

Only tumblr can give me feels about math…

^

why.

crying.

I feel like this could accurately describe some ships I've shipped.

Fucking math feels

And whats even worse is regular ol' intersecting lines

They meet once and grow farther apart forever.

image

That awkward moment when you start shipping lines.

I think it's time that I step away from the computer…

This shouldn't make me wibble like it does :/

I'm shipping these lines.. Parallel lines FTW !!

psychedelicbrainjuice: pervasizadam: Pawel Kuczynski Amazing...





















psychedelicbrainjuice:

pervasizadam:

Pawel Kuczynski

Amazing each n every picture

yiffmebabyonemoretime: sometimes things are tough but look at this bun

yiffmebabyonemoretime:

sometimes things are tough but look at this bun

image

prostheticknowledge: Prototype Real / Digital Info Interface...













prostheticknowledge:

Prototype Real / Digital Info Interface System

Using projection and gestures to create interactive relationship with information - video embedded below:

Fujitsu Laboratories has developed a next generation user interface which can accurately detect the users finger and what it is touching, creating an interactive touchscreen-like system, using objects in the real word.

"We think paper and many other objects could be manipulated by touching them, as with a touchscreen. This system doesn't use any special hardware; it consists of just a device like an ordinary webcam, plus a commercial projector. Its capabilities are achieved by image processing technology."

Using this technology, information can be imported from a document as data, by selecting the necessary parts with your finger.

More at DigInfo here

RELATED: This is very similar to a concept developed in 1991 called 'The Digital Desk' [link]

n1ckzes: The World is fl4t.



n1ckzes:

The World is fl4t.

ceshira: gretlusky: So… here we are. I couldn't think of a...





ceshira:

gretlusky:

So… here we are. I couldn't think of a different drawing, I just had this idea in mind about the five being so happy. Smiling of pure happiness. Because that's what Teen Titans brings to me, and after all these years… these characters are still one of the most important things in my life and I still don't know why.

Sometimes I wonder if it's normal to love this way a show, probably it isn't, but who cares, they make me happy. And I swear there was not even a day in wich I have not thought about them since I was 12. It's like an unbreakable bond that binds me to my childhood. And i'm so sure it will last forever.

so yeah, Teen Titans were never gone for me. And knowing that there's going to be new material about them is still hard to believe, I cried and begged for new episodes for years. And I'm pretty sure i wasn't the only one :)

However, I don't know when I'll watch exactly the new episodes…… I hate my country even more now. Try to not spoiler me anything T.T i'll try to stay out of tumblr… if that's possible. Please enjoy the premiere for me :3

And spread the world! reblog if you like Teen Titans, if you're excited about the new show or not. Reblog just thinking in the characters you loved once! okay? let the world know that the best superhero team is BACK.

…I'm crying at perfection.

LegitAaron's Acura Integra DA



Legit
Aaron's Acura Integra DA

Photo



keytofashionx: skinny | via Tumblr on We Heart It -...



keytofashionx:

skinny | via Tumblr on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/56228822/via/FrogKiss

confession: I want creepers T_T

you can't see much in the city ;/



you can't see much in the city ;/

the-absolute-funniest-posts: My lovely followers, please...









the-absolute-funniest-posts:

My lovely followers, please follow this blog immediately!

NAOMI. I love you.

trust: 240k :')



trust:

240k :')

Photo



Photo



Photo



PLL season 1 & 2: Who is A?

PLL season 1 & 2: Who is A?
PLL season 3: Who isn't A?

obi-wankenblowme: EVOlution.



obi-wankenblowme:

EVOlution.

Photo



hogwarts-express: melodyy-pond: callmekitto: heroesque: xfrec...



hogwarts-express:

melodyy-pond:

callmekitto:

heroesque:

xfrecklesandtea:

chloroformedpsycho:

robin-sparkles:

Oh man, I cried so hard when Fred got eliminated from America's Next Top Model.

7 Weasleys stand before me but I only have 6 photos in my hands.

The Weasley who is not called must immediately pack their bags and go home.

Only 6 Weasleys will continue on to be America's Next Top Model.

I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU. WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU.

NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I YELLED AT A WEASLEY LIKE THIS.

WHO will be america's next top weasley?

1 comment: