Sunday 9 June 2013

Fuck It...

jacksayingshit: My face towards life right now My face 90% of...



jacksayingshit:

My face towards life right now

My face 90% of the time

thegirlwholied: Nikolaj Coster-Waldeau on the (undeniable!)...





thegirlwholied:

Nikolaj Coster-Waldeau on the (undeniable!) resemblance:

"The funny thing is, with the Prince Charming thing… I think I was the first to say that… I saw myself with the armor on for the first time and I said, 'That's Prince Charming from Shrek.'" (x)

betterwhenaked: this is literally the best pick up line on a...



betterwhenaked:

this is literally the best pick up line on a tshirt i've ever seen

mauratalityrate: IS THAT NEIL PATRICK HARRIS FANGIRLING BEHIND...



mauratalityrate:

IS THAT NEIL PATRICK HARRIS FANGIRLING BEHIND HIM

THAT IS NEIL PATRICK HARRIS FANGIRLING BEHIND HIM

paulsgroovypalace: i'm trying to imagine him asking these guys...



paulsgroovypalace:

i'm trying to imagine him asking these guys to take this picture

masturbatewithacheesegrater: it's literally painful watching other people use the internet like oh...

masturbatewithacheesegrater:

it's literally painful watching other people use the internet like oh god why are you using internet explorer no you dont have to double click everything why are you typing google.com into the google search bar oh my fucking christ step away from the computer

when I actually do an assignment and the teacher doesn't collect it


image

-.-"

what if we all keep our blogs till we're like 40 and we reblog cooking recipes and parenting advice...

what if we all keep our blogs till we're like 40 and we reblog cooking recipes and parenting advice and sly dig each other about weight gain and bald spots

laughingstation: More FUNNY POST here!





laughingstation:

More FUNNY POST here!

supergreat: sand faces



supergreat:

sand faces

tiger-in-the-flightdeck: My baby brother's first girlfriend recently confessed to thinking they...

tiger-in-the-flightdeck:

My baby brother's first girlfriend recently confessed to thinking they were actually a boy. I asked my brother if this bothered him. His response was:

"Well, yeah. If I had have known they were a boy when we were going out, I would have said I had a boyfriend, not a girlfriend."

He was ten.

That moment when your crush chatted you first.

bestlols:

image

typicalbrony: when the person who you have a crush on asks you who you have a crush on

typicalbrony:

when the person who you have a crush on asks you who you have a crush on
image

theearthsays-hello: its a fuckING FLUFFY COW ARE YOU SEEING...



theearthsays-hello:

its a fuckING FLUFFY COW

ARE YOU SEEING THIS

LOOK AT IT

IT'S GIVING ALL THE OTHER COWS THE FUCKING BEDROOM EYES TOO

LIKE "heh babeh why don't u come cuddle up on this"

YOU GO, FLUFFY COW.

Photo





andrewdavisfilm: she deleted my comment within ten seconds



andrewdavisfilm:

she deleted my comment within ten seconds

purple-shirt-of-sex: jasonregurgitateshisthoughts: this girl's...



purple-shirt-of-sex:

jasonregurgitateshisthoughts:

this girl's sense of humor is far ahead of her age

welcome to tumblr, child

ughsher: he's coming





ughsher:

he's coming

the fact that nobody likes me kinda hurts my heart sometimes

the fact that nobody likes me kinda hurts my heart sometimes

Photo



1 comment: