Thursday 6 June 2013

Oso De Papi Returns

Photo



Photo



Photo









Photo

















bearlust: always crushed on this beefy fucker





















bearlust:

always crushed on this beefy fucker

Photo











bearlust: celebrating 3000+ followers





bearlust:

celebrating 3000+ followers

dadsonsex: xgendadsandsons: Like this and want to see more...



dadsonsex:

xgendadsandsons:

Like this and want to see more older guys fucking younger guys visit….

http://xgendadsandsons.tumblr.com/

(guys in all images believed to be over 18)

I promise i wont tell, dad

dadsonsex: Dad's veiny cock.


Foreskin veiny hard


Roll back that foreskin





dadsonsex:

Dad's veiny cock.

Photo





dadsonsex: Hey uncle Charlie!



dadsonsex:

Hey uncle Charlie!

billythomas: Dad would let me nestle there for hours in the...



billythomas:

Dad would let me nestle there for hours in the evenings. He'd watch the telly, read the paper, talk on the phone, stroke my hair. I'd be the happiest boy on earth.

chasertimstl:  





















chasertimstl:

 

thebigbearcave: superbears: Chubs Squirt Well HEADACHE. ...



thebigbearcave:

superbears:

Chubs Squirt Well

HEADACHE. RELAX ON GIF.

thebigbearcave: whoever posted this: if you have more, or more...



thebigbearcave:

whoever posted this:

if you have more, or more revealing, or just MORE of this fabulous legend, I beg please to release more.

This is a gentleman I have seen photos and video of previously, and only a devoted follower would know who it actually was in the photo. But, the images and video have been extremely tame and never have I seen him like this before. As the drag queens say 'be still my heart'. It seems always to be hotter, sexier, and more fantastic when a guy doesn't whip out his weapon immediately.

THAT GOES FOR REAL LIFE TOO. The whole cow and milk and buying the cow thing, yeah it's real and it works (on me at least). + I am sure dude doesn't want his ident to be known in this context so I will not associate this with his name or on-line moniker(s).

I want to experience every cubic centimeter of this man in all possible ways.

thebigbearcave: knee pads make me horny. straight up. my pop...



thebigbearcave:

knee pads make me horny. straight up. my pop used to hire contract men to work on the house when I was coming of age and the big burly blokes were always around, sometimes on their knees with crack showin….. ahhh the memories. had no cam back then, wish i had.

plus knee pads mean your bottom is right ready to FUCK on any surface with ease

thebigbearcave: updated spankbank















thebigbearcave:

updated spankbank

Photo



chasertimstl: hi there _____ hope ya see this - lookin good as...











chasertimstl:

hi there _____

hope ya see this - lookin good as usual :)

Photo











2 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Allo Talk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving so much of Information. Faceworld is an utility that connects you to friends and family by location. Best free dating site.

    Independent women seeking men

    ReplyDelete